FinAcc is programmable business automation
software and Agni Software’s flagship product. It is
developed specifically for Indian Businesses. Agni FinAcc
is versatile, Business Automation software that offers robust
and flexible features, with a very intuitive user interface.
Agni FinAcc can maintain accounts, process inventory, sales
and purchases, manage production, manage pre-sales activity
and most importantly build queries for data that can be customised
and viewed in a variety of ways. Agni FinAcc is India’s
first and only Programmable Business Automation software that
adapts to business, instead of business adapting to the software.
FinAcc has been released all over India in
November 1999 (In Bangalore IT.COM 1999) Some of the features
of FinAcc that makes it so user friendly and power packed
- Truly windows based package that can handle multiple
tasks simultaneously: For example, you can view your trial
balance while posting a voucher.
- User definable Billing Structures that would take care
of Tax Structures.
- E-mail all documents and Reports
- Drill Down Facility through out the Software.
- Provides for setting up your own keyboard shortcuts.
- Fully integrated maintenance console for backup, restore,
import, export, etc.
- Multiple Numbering Schemes for all documents and Vouchers.
- Extensive view and queries that you can customise to
- Visual Report Designer that you can use to change the
layouts of your reports and create new reports.
- Provides for fast MS DOS based printing.
- Connectivity to your favourite packages like Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Multiple numbering schemes and auto numbering of different
- Choice of selecting the number of items to be printed
per page of the document selected.
- User/ Company and Module level access rights with encrypted
- Highly effective Executive Decision Support System.
of Agni FinAcc
and Financial Management Module
Some of the main features in this module are:
- Create unlimited Groups, Sub- groups and Accounts.
- Real time posting of Vouchers
- Cost Centres with Budgeting and Cost Allocation.
- Aging Analysis of Outstanding details of Creditors
- Multi Currency.
- Voucher Templates for recurring vouchers.
- Budgets, Targets and Graphical Variance reports for
- User definable Sales and Purchase Registers.
- Monthly Transaction Summary with Graphical representation.
- Simple Interest Calculator.
- Opening Billwise details of accounts – this allows
you to bring forward the previous years outstanding documents
to the current financial year.
- Drill down from the Balance sheet, Profit and Loss
statement, Trial Balance, General Ledger, Ledger Summary,
Group Summary, Cash Book, Bank Book, right down to the
Accounting Module includes-
Tree of Accounts, Vouchers, General Ledger, Bank Book, Cash
Book, Day Book, Cash Flow, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss
with Trading, Balance Sheet, Bank Reconciliation, Budget Target
Analysis and many more.
< Back to Modules
Some of the main features of this module are:
- Multiple Godowns with Stock Transfers to represent
storage areas, different stages of Production etc.,
- User Defined Base and Units of Measurement.
- Delivery Challan, Goods Receipt Note, Production Entry,
Stock Transfer, Stock Returns, Stock Adjustments etc.,
- Stock Ledger with user definable formats.
- Parameter based item definition- where a parameter
can be a product attribute or characteristic and also
file link to images.
- Drill Down from Stock Ledger to GRN, DC, Invoice, Opening
- Item Re-Order Level and Quantity.
- Item History with details of Purchase and Sales.
- Serialization of Items.
- Stock on any Date.
- Bar Code enabled.
And Purchase Module
- Purchase Indent, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt Note,
Purchase Receipt, Purchase Returns etc.,
- Sales Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery Challan, Sales
Invoice, Sale Returns, Cash Bill etc.,
- Completely Integrated with Accounting - Automatic Voucher
- User definable Billing Structures- to handle Credit
CardTransactions, Brokerage, round off +/-, Discounts,
etc., apart from taxation
- User definable Payment Terms- For setting up of various
interest slabs and defining the interest free period
- E-Mail all documents and Reports.
- Association with forms such as ‘C’ Form,
TDS, etc., including tracking of forms
- Document Flow- Convert documents from one document
to another in the document trail with one-to-many or many-to-one
- Management of materials (input, output, Work-in-progress,
scrap and overheads), machines, workers (in-house and
- Material Requirement Planning handles work orders based
material requirement that helps in analyzing the required
quantity of an item for that particular work order
- Scrap management –facilitates user to capture
process wise scrap and gives the stock status too. Stock
value for scrap is also maintained.
- Handling of Job Workers, Ancillaries, Sub-Contractors,
Completely user definable reporting
module Infinite reports of all the modules
- User List for additional reports- by writing SQL
- Dos printing and Windows printing options
- Reports can be saved in MS Word, Excel, PDF, html,
JPEG, text and other formats.
Decision Support System
For more information download Detail
feature list of FinAcc
for information on Agni FinAcc ver 2.5 release
< Back to Modules